One of our client is looking for a \"𝗛𝗥 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿\" This position is specifically for candidates having hands-on experience in recruitment & selection.
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and system
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Represent company in recruitment events such as job fairs, on campus recruitment sessions, company orientation sessions etc.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Hands on experience on the hiring process
- Sound knowledge of different HR functions
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skill